Octa GST - Version 9.5.1
Released on December 17, 2019
GSTR-2A and Purchase Reconciliation
- Added the facility to reconcile any period as specified by user. For example, now you can reconcile Apr-2019 to Sep-2019 period.
- Updated to show the reconciliation based on return period as per books. Mismatch report has also been updated as per new design.
- Added the facility to claim the ITC on purchase documents of current and earlier periods. This facility allows you to claim the ITC on those purchase invoices which has been reconciled in current period.
- Improved the auto-calculation of ITC by generating the separate line items for each period.
- Purchase data import process improved to allow duplicate invoice numbers when supplier is unregistered.
- Fixed an issue in generating Excel reports when Excel or any other compatible application is not installed on target computer.
- Updated to open the URLs in Google Chrome browser if installed on computer.
- GST rate display is corrected in sales/purchase documents of new GST returns.
- Support of business unit has been added in GSTR-1 and GSTR-2 Excel import.
- Fixed a rare issue in printing the sales and purchase documents.
- Minor reliability and functional improvements.