Octa GST - Version 8.4
Released on April 10, 2019
- Added the support of SEZ invoices in purchase section. This also fixes an issue which caused a failure while trying to automatically add an invoice during reconciliation with GSTR-2A.
- Improved the text search in GSTR-2A invoice reconciliation by allowing case-insensitive search.
- Improved the GSTR-2A reconciliation by gracefully updating the page when user note is added to “My Data” side of invoices.
- Improved the Home screen to better display the server information on small screen sizes.
- In user management screen for Octa GST Server, new facility has been added to quickly
- Fixed an issue in purchase import process which resulted in failure during import if reference voucher date was not specified for credit/debit notes. Now Octa GST will show a graceful validation error in this case.
- Improved the parsing of place of supply during import of GSTR-2-B2B sheet. Now this field supports both state-code and state-name.
- Fixed an issue in Purchase page which resulted in incorrect display of document list when there are more than 5000 purchase invoices. select or unselect all files.
- Fixed an issue in Issue checker of purchase data which resulted in false positive reporting of issues.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the line-item delete button to appear while adding line items data in fresh invoices.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in missing uploader information while exporting filed GSTR-1 data.
- Fixed an issued which showed wrong file extension while exporting GSTR-1 to Excel file in return preparation screen.
- Fixed an issue in import of sales documents (advance receipt & advance adjustment) which resulted in failure of import when ref voucher information has been provided which is not required.
- Improved various tool-tip messages in return screens.