Octa Bills Change Log
Octa Bills Change History
Published on September 17, 2022
- Updated to details of latest NIC's einvoice signing certificate.
Published on September 16, 2022
- Updated to support latest NIC's einvoice signing certificate.
Published on January 29, 2022
- Fixed an issue in e-invice PDF generation affecting the display of export invoices with foreign currency amount. Rupee symbol was incorrectly shown for foreign currency amount which have now been removed.
Published on November 15, 2021
- Fixed an issue in display of linked business GSTIN while editing the business unit.
Published on October 5, 2021
- Fixed the the email validation check to allow email address in capital letters.
Published on September 3, 2021
- Updated both client & server to use new Octa GST domain
Published on August 9, 2021
- State code corrected in PDF generation of export e-invoice. Now the state code will be shown as
96as defined in NIC specification for Other Country.
Published on June 16, 2021
- Updated to align with latest e-invoice API technical specification.
- HSN code master updated to align with e-invoice portal master.
- Validation added for minimum HSN code length (6).
Published on April 5, 2021
- Enhanced the item unit price field to support 3 decimal digits.
Published on April 1, 2021
- Added the option to specify the output file name format when injecting QR Code in existing PDF file.
- Improved the validation of quantity & unit price to better support the case of credit notes.
Published on March 30, 2021
# Support of Dynamic QR Code for B2C Invoices
Added the support of generating dynamic QR code for B2C invoices. This dynamic QR code contains the invoice information and can be used to make online payment using any UPI compatible app.
Published on March 19, 2021
# Multi-GSP Cloud with Auto-Switchover
Octa Bills is now updated to take advantage of multi-GSP support in Octa Cloud. In case of any connectivity issues with one GSP, Octa Cloud will automatically switchover to a different GSP. This will provide an uninterrupted service experience to all the Octa users.
# Item Master
Added support of item master with support of HSN code, UQC, and GST rate. This facility allows faster and error-free data entry in manual e-invoice generation mode.
Published on March 2, 2021
Added support of production e-invoice system in trial mode.
Published on February 27, 2021
Added support of configuring PDF format:
- Support of company logo
- Support of specifying page orientation (protrait or landscape)
- Support of adding space for authorised signatory
- Support of specifying date-time format
- Support of adding fixed terms & conditions
Published on February 2, 2021
- Added support of a new API to get published e-invoice information.
- Fixed an issue of document selection when trying to generate more than 1000 invoices in one go.
Published on January 12, 2021
- Added support of NIC testing mode in e-waybill cancellation.
Published on January 12, 2021
- Fixed an issue in e-waybill table viewer to show correct supplier and customer information.
Published on January 6, 2021
- Fixed an issue in packing and printing payment information in e-invoices.
Published on January 4, 2021
- Added the support of QR code injector robot.
- Added e-waybill information in standard e-invoice PDF.
Published on January 2, 2021
- Updated to handle the generate IRN response for optional fields in updated technical specification.