New GST Returns
GST ANX-2 is applicable for new GST returns which is going through a public trial currently. New GST returns are scheduled to roll out with effect from Sep 1, 2020.
# Download from GST Portal
Please follow below steps to download ANX-2 JSON file from GST Portal:
- Login to GST Portal with your credentials.
- Go to NEW RETURN (TRIAL)
- Select the financial year & return filing period
- Select Form: GST ANX-2
- Select preparation mode: Upload/Download JSON
- Click PROCEED
- Click on GENERATE JSON FILE TO DOWNLOAD button. Don't change any other selection.
# Add to Octa GST
- Open ANX-2 page in Octa GST.
- Click on Add button and select the ANX-2 JSON file(s) downloaded from GST Portal.
- Click on Start button to start the import process.
# View Documents
To view the ANX-2 documents, simply click on View button on ANX-2 page. This will open a screen which will show all the ANX-2 documents. You may use the search box to find or filter the documents.
# Export Documents
You can export all ANX-2 documents to Excel format using the Export button on ANX-2 page.
Matching and reconciliation functionality for ANX-2 will be released once the full technical specification is made available by GST Portal.